Covid 19 has literally changed everything in our life, at least for right now. How do we get through this in the most peaceful, positive way? Even though Buddha lived 2600 years ago he had all the answers that we need to face this modern crisis.
Please join us for a special livestream series on Positive Solutions for these Difficult Times.
- March 24 Dealing with Difficult Circumstances
- March 31 Reducing the Worry about Uncertainty
- April 7 How to be Alone with Yourself and Tolerate Others
- April 14 Refuge from Fear
- April 21 Making Peace with Change and Loss
- April 28 Getting Strong in the Midst of Tragedy
AN INVITATION WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU From EPC@mediationMD.org AT THAT TIME.
Class Fee: $12/class ($8 students/seniors/unemployed)
You can also become a member starting at $40/month and receive discounts while you help to provide a steady level of support for our activities.
Gen Chogden’s compassionate activities of teaching, guiding, and inspiring those around her are the result of her deep faith, clear wisdom, and heartfelt concern for others that brings true sincerity and humility to her life as a spiritual teacher.
Her teachings are always practical and easy to apply to everyday life. Through her gentle and joyful approach and her peaceful example, she has helped many people find true happiness in their hearts.