Eight Steps to Happiness
Everyone, whether religious or non-religious, is looking for happiness all the time and wants to be free from problems and suffering permanently. We mistakenly turn to things that bring us only temporary happiness, but through practicing Buddha’s teachings we can fulfill our greatest wishes through learning to train our mind within our daily activities, particularly during the pandemic of Covid-19.
- May 5-7 Learning to Cherish Others
- May 12-14 Enhancing Cherishing Love
- May 19-21 Firmly Facing and Averting Our Delusions
- May 26-28 The Inner Wealth of Compassion
- June 2-4 Seeing Everything as a Teaching
- June 9-11 Accepting Defeat and Offering the Victory
- June 16-18 Closed for US Spring Festival
- June 23-25 Taking and Giving
- June 30-July 2 Mental Freedom through Understanding Reality
AN INVITATION WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU From EPC@mediationMD.org AT THAT TIME.
To Register for Wed May 27th 10:30-11:30am please click here
Class Fee: $12/class ($8 students/seniors/unemployed)
You can also become a member starting at $40/month and receive discounts while you help to provide a steady level of support for our activities.
Gen Chogden’s compassionate activities of teaching, guiding, and inspiring those around her are the result of her deep faith, clear wisdom, and heartfelt concern for others that brings true sincerity and humility to her life as a spiritual teacher.
Her teachings are always practical and easy to apply to everyday life. Through her gentle and joyful approach and her peaceful example, she has helped many people find true happiness in their hearts.